Thermocouple wires manufactured by Johnson Matthey use the highest grade and purity of platinum and platinum group metal alloys to suit type R, S and B thermocouples. They are tested against international standards, thus guaranteeing optimum performance and tolerance limits.
Thermocouple: Single Wires
Common diameters of 0.5mm and 0.35mm and lengths for single thermocouple wires are available ex-stock for immediate delivery. Other diameters are available on request.
- TC WIRE Pt
- TC WIRE 10%Rh/Pt
- TC WIRE 13%Rh/Pt
- TC WIRE 6%Rh/Pt
- TC WIRE 30%Rh/Pt
Thermocouple: Special Requirements
Specifications can be tailor-made to suit customer requirements including:
- calibration details
- physical properties such as elongation (%), breaking load (g) and UTS (N/mm2)
- single or double wires on one reel with hot junction formed
- security coding for deterrent of theft
- fine thermocouple wired down to 40 micron
- metal clad thermocouples, consisting of thermocouple wires embedded in an insulating refractory material surrounded by a seamless protective metal sheath.
Customised precious metal recovery and refining packages are available upon request.
30 Day Price Chart $ /oz
Current Metal Prices
Click here to view Johnson Matthey Base Prices in $/oz.
This prestigious award recognises the company’s achievements in developing and manufacturing emission control catalysts using resources efficiently, based on Lean principles and meeting challenging sustainability targets within its operations.
Johnson Matthey has been awarded a Ruban d’Honneur and named a finalist in the 2013/14 European Business Awards.
Britain's Most Admired Companies 2012: No.6 - Johnson Matthey
CO2e Destroyed by JM Projects
Nitrous Oxide N2O emissions to the atmosphere are constantly being reduced by Johnson Matthey Abatement Catalysts.